Assault and Violent Crime

Sadler Law Group - New Haven County Criminal Attorney
New Haven County Assault and Violent Crime Attorney

If You have Already been Arrested for a Violent Crime, You Should Consult a Criminal Defense Attorney Immediately

I didn’t mean to.

I drank too much.

It was self-defense.

Things got out of control.

Whatever the reason, the police have heard it before and will not excuse your behavior. The best advice anyone can give in a criminal matter is this – Do not speak to the police. Even if you were justified, are innocent, or feel you had a valid reason, your words will be used against you.

Sadler Law Group will Customize a Strategy to Fit your Case

These types of charges tarnish your reputation and threaten your freedom. The anxiety and stress of the unknown can wreak havoc on you and your loved ones. You should contact a New Haven County criminal defense attorney immediately. An experienced criminal defense attorney at Sadler Law Group will explain the criminal justice process to you in a clear and concise manner. You will be informed of the risks and potential rewards of each possible course of action.

New Haven CT Assault and Violent Crime Attorney
New Haven CT Assault and Violent Crime Lawyer

Sadler Law Group Examines the Evidence with Four Goals

Your criminal defense attorney will examine the charges, the police reports, and the evidence to determine whether we can:

• Suppress Physical Evidence
• Suppress Statements
• Argue the Insufficiency of the Evidence to Prove the Crime Charged
• Mitigate/Justify the Actions





Regardless of the Violent Crime Charged, you Should Consult with an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney

Whether you are charged with any of the following:

Sadler Law Group can help resolve the matter. If you would like a free consultation please call (855) 285-3425 or fill out the Request a Call form below.

Contact a New Haven County Criminal Defense Attorney

Schedule a time to speak with an experienced criminal law attorney at Sadler Law Group to discuss your case.

Request a Call

For a Free Consultation Call

(855) 285-3425 or Fill Out the Form Below


Free Consultation

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This