Premises Liability

Sadler Law Group - New Haven County Premises Liability Attorney
New Haven County Premises Liability Attorney

Trip and Fall Accidents Attorney

Cases where a person is injured from tripping, or slipping and falling, on public or private property are commonly called premises liability cases. Circumstances dictate whether you or your loved one is entitled to compensation, but here at Sadler Law Group, a premises liability attorney will carefully consider your claim and appropriately advise you. Premises liability cases include falls on:

  • Ice and Snow
  • Damaged or Neglected Sidewalks
  • Improperly Marked Construction Areas
  • Ramps or Stairways

Being Injured after a Fall is Not Enough

You still must show the owner or person in control of the property:

  1. Is responsible for the unsafe or dangerous condition
  2. Had notice of the condition, and/or
  3. Should have known about the condition and failed to take reasonable steps to prevent foreseeable injuries.

The Court or Jury will also consider the extent you may have been at fault for the fall.

New Haven Slip and Fall Attorney

Should I Contact a Premises Liability Attorney?

If you have been seriously injured in a fall you should consult with an experienced attorney. Some falls require that special notice be given to the responsible party, and the failure to do so will result in the denial of a viable claim. For example, if you fall on City property, but fail to send the notice in time, recovery is barred.

New Haven Premises Liability Attorney

More than Just Slip and Falls

If you own a property you are responsible to provide a safe environment to visitors beyond assuring that the sidewalk is clear. Injuries resulting from the failure of a:

  • Property owner
  • Property manager
  • Manager of a public establishment

may result in compensation for medical bills, future medical care, pain and suffering, among others.

Contact a New Haven County Premises Liability Attorney

An experienced attorney at Sadler Law Group is prepared to answer questions about your potential claim. Please fill out the Request a Call form below.

Request a Call

For a Free Consultation Call

(855) 285-3425 or Fill Out the Form Below


Free Legal Advice

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This